BravoCo Uppers in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
are you shooting stuff with it or trying to win a beauty contest? they all use the same parts. prices reflect what some people can be conned into paying.

Well if it's any indication, I just got finished cleaning 50lbs of brass and not long ago I loaded roughly about 40 lbs until I ran out of the 13lbs of powder I had....

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if it's any indication, I just got finished cleaning 50lbs of brass and not long ago I loaded roughly about 40 lbs until I ran out of the 13lbs of powder I had....
A little jealous of the approx. 3K loaded and approx. 3700 empty brass you have sitting around. And not afraid to admit it...........
but then again, that's probably more than I'll shoot through it this year

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
are you shooting stuff with it or trying to win a beauty contest? they all use the same parts. prices reflect what some people can be conned into paying.

We haven't had a "Just as good" argument in quite some time. This is a refreshing pace from the Price Gouging threads.

Still, I'm not even sure what you're trying to debate - that other brands are just as good as BCM or that BCM some how hiked prices since the scare?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We haven't had a "Just as good" argument in quite some time. This is a refreshing pace from the Price Gouging threads.

Still, I'm not even sure what you're trying to debate - that other brands are just as good as BCM or that BCM some how hiked prices since the scare?

I'm up for a good debate. It would be a good relief from my bro-in-law telling me his Rijas(DTI middy) is better than my Wilson middy...lmao... It's priceless how butthurt he gets

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This makes me laugh hard. Your right BCM uses the same parts as Delton the extra $300 is for the markings that say BCM on it and the stickers they give you.