BravoCo Uppers in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This makes me laugh hard. Your right BCM uses the same parts as Delton the extra $300 is for the markings that say BCM on it and the stickers they give you.

Where did you get or come up with that information that BCM uses the same specs as del ton?? Bravo Co never released any of that information because of NDA.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of opinions to me. It didn't take long for the uppers to sell out either. BCM has a loyal customer base.
^^^^

These are all facts.
I'll agree with this, but the fact remains that ARs are lego guns. They all use the same parts. Sure there are a few variations of those parts, but they are all the same. If they fire every time the trigger is pulled, then they all do the same job. No better or worse than another. Even LaRue has problems sometimes, but everyone regards him as "The Goto Man" on ARs.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll agree with this, but the fact remains that ARs are lego guns. They all use the same parts. Sure there are a few variations of those parts, but they are all the same. If they fire every time the trigger is pulled, then they all do the same job. No better or worse than another. Even LaRue has problems sometimes, but everyone regards him as "The Goto Man" on ARs.

The fact remains huh? I haven't read a single fact in any of your posts yet. Keep on sticking and moving though man - nobody has noticed yet.

Float like a dung-beetle, sting like a flea...

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact remains huh? I haven't read a single fact in any of your posts yet. Keep on sticking and moving though man - nobody has noticed yet.

Float like a dung-beetle, sting like a flea...
The fact was I said your BCM is no better than a DPMS. Please feel free to inform me what makes you think one brand more superior to another. Maybe you have a lot of cash to throw around wastefully on overpriced parts. An AR is an AR.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have there been any failures/short comings with the cheaper ar parts that could lead one to believe that the extra cash is worth it?

Nope...
I'm kind of a believer in that if it goes bang every time your pull the trigger than its good to go
Do I think BCM, LMT, DD etc are "better"? NO
Are they nicer? Ya probably.
Is it worth the extra $300-$400???? Probably not but if you like nice things and the $$$ to burn the go for it.
Do I need a $40k truck to get me to work? No, but I like nice trucks LOL

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact was I said your BCM is no better than a DPMS. Please feel free to inform me what makes you think one brand more superior to another. Maybe you have a lot of cash to throw around wastefully on overpriced parts. An AR is an AR.

So the only "fact" you've posted so far is the "fact" that you posted an opinion with no facts earlier in this thread?

Keep in mind - only one person in this thread is stating X is as good / not as good / the same as Y and that person has yet to post a single fact backing up said statement. Maybe that person should feel free to inform everyone (using something other than incorrect data and an opinion).

chevyboy123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope...
I'm kind of a believer in that if it goes bang every time your pull the trigger than its good to go
Do I think BCM, LMT, DD etc are "better"? NO
Are they nicer? Ya probably.
Is it worth the extra $300-$400???? Probably not but if you like nice things and the $$$ to burn the go for it.
Do I need a $40k truck to get me to work? No, but I like nice trucks LOL

You don't like nice trucks you like fresh trucks that's why you change out every 3 months they get stale. LOL