Breakfast get together for the OKC people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are gonna be having breakfast on Christmas Eve for the people in the OKC area to come to, it will be at Mama Lou's in Moore, it is off of I-35 and 12th St. on the West side service road.

We are planning on being there at around 8am ish. They have good breakfast and it is pretty cheap. I know it is short notice but it will give everyone a chance to meet the other OSA people.

If you are planning on coming post in this thread, if we get enough people to commit, I can get the side room reserved for us

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC and I are in ... (Sorry Tulsa guys ... I tried to talk him into it but working the night before and the night after makes it rough on him.) I can hardly wait for his schedule to kick back around so we can do a little traveling!!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know ... His days' off are about to roll back around so we can make a trip or two up next month, weather permitting. I think I need to get a transfer request and just forge his sig on it and get him moved up to the troop closer to Tulsa, huh? :rotflmao:

He'll yeah! Then the FGST could help you corrupt GC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom