BREAKING NEWS- Active shooter at MIT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bombing a public place on American Soil is Smart? Or the ability to make the necessary tools work in your favor to make that happen in the first place? Either way one is quite possibly the most foolish thing ever, and the other is as easy as pie.

I think he meant intelligent. One can be intelligent and still make poor decisions.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bombing a public place on American Soil is Smart? Or the ability to make the necessary tools work in your favor to make that happen in the first place? Either way one is quite possibly the most foolish thing ever, and the other is as easy as pie.

I think he meant intelligent. One can be intelligent and still make poor decisions.

Been hit it on the head... Furthermore, every single piece of arms in history had a genius behind it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet naked man was the real deal. Tommorrow, Alex Jones will be all like "why did they let naked man go?"

Because naked Man was with the government, just trying to blend in and act natural.

I'm not one to blow his own horn, but I hit the nail on the head with this one. My sources in the intelligence community tell me that NakedMan was an operative with a secret agency. He was using InvisiMan II technology that suffered a glitch or two.

The idea of "cloking devices" are still just science fiction BS. The best we can do at this point is render an individual invisible, but not his clothing.

What was NakedMan doing out there, and why has he dropped off the MSM radar?
I don't mean to gloat, but I aced this one.

Nuff said

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In custody! America: **** yeah!

LOL! Hate to be a Debbie-downer, but several thousand cops (many in more combat gear than our guys in Afghanistan), armored vehicles, "sheltered in place" citizens cowering in their houses, and a major U.S. city shut down to the tune of $333 million, for one 19 year old who was likely wounded and who elluded all of this dragnet for the entire day. Thank God it was only one terrorist. While we celebrate, the rest of the world laughs - and others who want to pull stunts like what happened at the marathon are taking notes.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, for most people in the Boston area, life went on....the city was not shut down. Watertown, which is not Boston, was only under a shelter in-place for a day.

My Uncle, who lives in Vermont, was travelling to Boston on Friday for his first round of chemo for throat cancer. He drove to Boston, got his treatment and drove home...no checkpoints, just a little less traffic than normal.

I wonder how fast they would've caught these guys if the FBI hadn't already had a file on one of them...what if they were unknown actors. That would've made it a lot tougher.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL! Hate to be a Debbie-downer, but several thousand cops (many in more combat gear than our guys in Afghanistan), armored vehicles, "sheltered in place" citizens cowering in their houses, and a major U.S. city shut down to the tune of $333 million, for one 19 year old who was likely wounded and who elluded all of this dragnet for the entire day. Thank God it was only one terrorist. While we celebrate, the rest of the world laughs - and others who want to pull stunts like what happened at the marathon are taking notes.

What would you have done differently?

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
......to take down a single cornered 19 y/o fugitive?

Then why didn't either of y'all saddle up, hit up Boston and go get him, Cowboys?

Latest posts

Top Bottom