BREAKING NEWS- Active shooter at MIT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Five star wanted level.

IMG_9651.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm three times as old as the 19 year old bomber and I could just as easily have eluded the authorities. It wouldn't be that hard. In the heat of that moment the cops have tunnel vision so bad they'd probably miss the man standing on the corner. I know that too cause I've been that cop. If it was a snake it would have bit me.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why did they murder the MIT police officer? To get his gun but they failed to do so.

The operating theory now in the investigation is they were short one gun. The older brother had a gun. They wanted to get a gun for the younger brother and the fastest and most efficient way they could think of doing it was a surprise attack on a cop, to take his weapon and go. Officer Collier had a locking holster, it’s like a three-way lock. If you don’t know how to remove the gun, you’re not going to get it out. There was apparently an attempt to yank it and they couldn’t get it and left. “
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/23/miller-tsarnaev-brothers-killed-mit-officer-because-they-needed-a-gun/

Latest posts

Top Bottom