Broke my IWB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm no longer buying bladetech, new comptac, or any looper products due to poor quality construction.

My recommendation would be custom leather for iwb or Griffon Industries for OWB. I wear a Mitch Rosen slimline ARG &D&D Gunleather for iwb

The only hybrid I recommend is crossbreed. You get go to Crossbreedseconds.com to get a used product from them quickly.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been happy with Harwell holsters. They are made in Stillwater. Its a leather back with a Kydex shell. It is somewhat adjustable as far as the depth in the waistband and the angle. The only drawback that I have found is that there are some sharp edges on some of the clips when it comes out of the package. A little light sandpaper on the edges and it's good to go.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an old style aliengear iwb and i love it. I waited about 6 weeks for mine, nut was well worth it. I'm now in the market for an owb and may go ahead with them as well.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Justin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Ryman Holsters Hybrid for my compact 1911 recently. Suede backed, and not as big as a crossbreed. Out of Kansas, had it in hand about a week and a half after ordering.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 holsters. The reviews I've read are very positive and the price is nice. They have a neoprene backing. There is a long lead time - 4 to 6 weeks, but my current holster will do until they arrive.

+1 Alien Gear - or maybe +3 since that's how many I have - mine are the "original" IWB models with the leather backing and I wear one most of the time. No experience with the new neoprene backing models, but both styles appear to be available for most gun models.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two MTACs and love them both with my G19 and shield.
The MTAC I use with my G19 was purchased 8 years ago, it still holds and carries as nicely as the first day I put it on. I just purchased the one for my shield last month and its just as nice as my first one. I have the c clips and the j clips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom