Buds gun shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used Buds when the M&P 5" Pro in .40 first hit the market. Couldn't find one anywhere. Buds is a super distributer for S&W, so they got it first, and I got it next.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buds is pretty good. I have never had fast shipping through them but overall satisfied. I haven't bought from them in several years as I much prefer buying off of OSA. I also haven't used them as much since I started using slickguns to find the best deals.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From Being a business owner and being a customer. E-Checks SUCK! 5-7 days is the norm not counting weekends and the customers are crying after day 2.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered from Bud's on two different occasions that I can remember. The last occasion was around this past Black Friday and it took around a week for my E-Check to clear (if you choose to go that route) and then about another 4-6 days shipping time after that. You could have to wait a week and a half for your gun EASILY but it will come. Their CS is good and they are a reputable online company. The wait time is only a factor because we are too impatient to wait for our new gun candy.

Glocker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems lately, to me, the items I check on are out of stock, and prices seem to be creeping up. I just buy local now without the hassle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom