Building my zombie gun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't take offense or anything, I have just learned how fickle I am with hobbies. I have invested thousands into things I have no interest in now. Quite a shame really. If I tire of this quickly I won't be out too much money. I was looking to buy a Desert Eagle, just don't know if I am ready yet. Can I CCW that?

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't take offense or anything, I have just learned how fickle I am with hobbies. I have invested thousands into things I have no interest in now. Quite a shame really. If I tire of this quickly I won't be out too much money. I was looking to buy a Desert Eagle, just don't know if I am ready yet. Can I CCW that?

Haha...good to know. Depends on what caliber ya get!!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
50AE is there any other?

Nope, nothing over .45 caliber in Oklahoma. How do you plan on carrying a gun that big? Have you shot much? From the posts in this thread, I get the impression that you are a new gun owner? If so, do a little more research, go to a range and rent a few guns to see what you like.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not familiar with the 590, I will look into that. I didn't like where the safety is located on the 500, with the pistot grip and fold over stock it is just inconvienent, I think. I was also going to add the tube for an extra shell. I will look into that 590 though, It really isn't a money issue, I just wanted something cheap and fun to play with.

unfortunately on the mossberg 88 you can't just add a tube extension because of how the barrel attaches, it's not like an 870.

mossberg does make 8 round guns with longer tubes from the factory, i saw one at big boys just a couple days ago.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sturgell was pointing out that most people who look at Mossberg Mavericks definitely have money as an issue. Because if money wasn't an issue and coolness was, we'd all have one o' these:

You mean you guys don't all have Saiga-12s? Man, I'm better off than I thought.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bet you'd be happy with a Remington 11-87 Tactical model .12 gauge autoloader. Six round tube magazine capacity, synthetic stock and bead sight, rifle sights, ghost ring aperture or maybe an electronic red dot sight. I have personally confirmed to my satisfaction that Rem. 11-87 will feed buckshot, slugs or birdshot ammo all day long. It puts a smile on my face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom