Building my zombie gun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger, will all that crap work? Has anoyone ordered from Combatstock.com. It is $160 to my door. Any thoughts before I drop the coin?

Thanks

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger, will all that crap work? Has anoyone ordered from Combatstock.com. It is $160 to my door. Any thoughts before I drop the coin?

Thanks

my thoughts, which may not mean anything since you really seem to want this stuff... the more "stuff" you have hanging on the gun doesn't always mean it will make it any better. sometimes it just makes it heavier and more complicated to use.

me personally, i have a 6 shot side saddle, that's it, and it works perfectly and shoots straight. the only other thing i might get for it would be some rifle sights, but i'm not 100% on that yet.

again, those are my thoughts so take what you will from it.

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my thoughts, which may not mean anything since you really seem to want this stuff... the more "stuff" you have hanging on the gun doesn't always mean it will make it any better. sometimes it just makes it heavier and more complicated to use.

me personally, i have a 6 shot side saddle, that's it, and it works perfectly and shoots straight. the only other thing i might get for it would be some rifle sights, but i'm not 100% on that yet.

again, those are my thoughts so take what you will from it.

I really just wanted it to look badass. I haven't even shot the gun yet, lol.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really just wanted it to look badass. I haven't even shot the gun yet, lol.

I would be far more worried about performance than looks. I am not trying to upset you, but in my humble opinion all of that stuff looks like a bunch of cheap crap that will just cause problems. However, it is your money, do what you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom