BULL SHIZZLE!! Tulsa Sate Fair cancelled for this year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of events at the fair that will be affected, and the kids with livestock or crafts will miss out on a great opportunity.
Funny thing...I was listening to Rural Radio while working from home today, and one of the stories they covered was from a state (Iowa, maybe, or possibly Mississippi) which had found ways to keep the livestock shows going for the kids. They weren't the same, but they found ways to make it work.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Wannamacher show normally scheduled for November will probably be next.

Yep, I was talking this over with my gf, and we agreed most such social events will be canceled until after a vaccine, should one become available, is widely disseminated. She would be really bummed if it’s canceled - she loves going.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like I sold out and retired just in time. My business depended mostly on the ride operators that make the fair/carnival circuit. If they can't get gigs allot of people and businesses are going to be hurting.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Do not dispare guys, pool your money together and drive on up to Minnesota and go to the Black State Fair next week....the Minnesota State Fair is canceled but the Black State Fair is a go!!!!!

20200811_195753.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom