Burris AR-332 vs Vortex Strikefire II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made out pretty good with gift cards this year ($250 @basspro) and figured I might as well get an optic. Will mainly shoot 25-100 yards and am looking at either the strikefire II or the Burris ar-332. Are there any pros or cons to either? The 3x magnification appeals to me as I was going to add a magnifier to the vortex if I ended up with it. I plan on going to bass pro around noon tomorrow and would like to hear opinions/experiences from members. Thank you and merry Christmas.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Vortex StrikeFire and 3x Magnifier on my Saiga .223.Love it.The magnifier has a spring loaded button on it that swings the magnifier out of the way.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up with the burris. The big deciding factors for me were the magnification, graduated(?) Reticle, and the ability to use it without batteries. I'm also looking for a range to take it to here soon to sight it in. Anybody have suggestions on a decently priced and set up outdoor range in the Tulsa area?

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Latest posts

Top Bottom