Burris XTR II 1-5 x 24 with Fastfire III combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would not be a problem. Maybe we meet at the gun range...
What all have you done to your tavor? Any trigger upgrades?

Tav-D Trigger. I did do some work to the factory one, and got it pretty smooth, but went ahead and opted for the TAV-D.

I run a Aimpoint and Aimpoint magnifier on top and it works great. Noting else cept a quick detach V Cas Sling. I like the Tavor a lot! I like how clean it runs, it did take some getting used to. I would like the light in the fore grip, but damn they want some change for that setup. I will probably put one in soon though.

I have a Range we can shoot on, so yea we will have to make a plan on that.

R3DLINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's sounds awesome.... Wait until you see my setup before you purchase the forearm and primary arms flashlight. I just ordered a gearhead works forearm, magpul illumination kit, and a 1000 lumens 50,000 hours USB rechargeable tactical light. And I'm gonna see how this flashlight is going to fit with the setup.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interested in your final setup. I was looking into getting an extended forearm and light, but want the light mounted flush so it won't get in the way of my can.

R3DLINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interested in your final setup. I was looking into getting an extended forearm and light, but want the light mounted flush so it won't get in the way of my can.

Yes this light can be flushed with the forearm grip but I bought rechargeable version of the light that has a usb charger port so it's gonna have to stick out for easy charging. I'll post up pics soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom