Bush's Chili Magic review.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up with a can of Bush's Chili Magic somehow. I decided to make it for lunch to try it. I made it with a pound of ground venison.

Short review, It ain't chili and it ain't magic. You remember the chili mac they used to serve in school? This is a lot like that without the macaroni. In fact I thing it would be great for making chili mac for the nostalgia of it. To put it bluntly, canned chili like Wold brand or Aldis is better.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up with a can of Bush's Chili Magic somehow. I decided to make it for lunch to try it. I made it with a pound of ground venison.

Short review, It ain't chili and it ain't magic. You remember the chili mac they used to serve in school? This is a lot like that without the macaroni. In fact I thing it would be great for making chili mac for the nostalgia of it. To put it bluntly, canned chili like Wold brand or Aldis is better.
Canned chili, ug. Nope.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, get you some Wick Fowler's 2 alarm if you don't make your chilli. That canned stuff is for quick hotdog fixins.
Williams is the one we like. 2 alarm is not bad but we will stick with Williams because the wife will not let me make my chili anymore. The one time I did she accused me of trying to kill her. :P

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If it's worse than Wolf brand chili, that's saying something.
Thanks for the heads up.

And P.S. - Is it just me or are all the canned bean companies pulling the shrink-flation switcheroo?
The canned beans I've seen lately, store brand or name brand, seem like they've got more slimy goop and less beans in there. (Grouchy man shakes fist at clouds.)

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I call bull ****! You just want the living room to yourself this eve! Let the Farting begin!

Latest posts

Top Bottom