Businesses that support 2A/OC/CC/SDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to the signing of SB1733, many people have voiced concerns that more Gun Buster signs will be showing up at the entrances of more businesses. The local media seems to conveniently forget to inform the public that this law doesn't go into effect until November 1st, but they've all stressed that businesses can choose to ban firearms at their will (though this has not changed with the signing of SB1733). Earlier this morning I sent an inquiry into Buy 4 Less corporate asking what their stance will be as we move forward. Buy For Less also operates Uptown Grocery Store in Edmond, which was my main concern. This afternoon, I received this response:

Mr. X

Thank you for contacting us. We also appreciate your passion for our Uptown store!

I am sure you’ll be pleased to know that our Uptown Grocery Co. store has never restricted the lawful carrying of firearms. Additionally, a few months ago, we removed all signs that banned all weapons, including lawful firearms, from all of our Buy For Less stores in the metro area. We respect the right to lawfully carry firearms.

Thanks!

Max Dubroff
The Human Resource MAXimizer
Buy For Le$$
Office: (405) 607-1521
Fax: (405) 418-0372
Email: [email protected]

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My main interest right now lies in locally operated businesses, but you are welcome to list any national businesses. We know Locke Supply not only takes a neutral stance on firearms (the least we can ask for), but actually supports lawful carry. I believe OnCue might have the same stance, but has removed their Gun Buster signs so they're at least neutral.

I'll be sending inquiries into Braum's and Crest Foods. These are the three main local businesses I frequent. I know somebody on the "I Support Open Carry in Oklahoma" Facebook page was going to start asking around at local gas stations what their policy plans will be. Has anyone else been asking around? What have you found?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just sent Mr. Dubroff an email stating that Uptown Grocery and Buy For Less just earned a new customer with their policy regarding the carry of firearms.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every small business I've gone into I've been asking what they think. Most hadn't even heard about the new law yet. When I explain that it will only be those that already carry concealed.. just having the option of not concealing ... and that the business owner will now be able to carry a firearm to protect himeself & their employees.. the biggest part of them like the idea.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sent my email to Mr. Dubroff expressing my thanks and my intentions to spend money in his stores when possible.

Thanks for the tip!

I need to send an email to Starbucks, too... not a big fan of their coffee, but I know they have caught a lot of flak from the anti- crowd, as it seems zillions of liberals can't wait to spend $5 on a cup of overbrewed, burnt-tasting joe. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom