Businesses that support 2A/OC/CC/SDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had sent my inquiry into Braum's earlier this evening and during my hunt for a Crest contact, I was called by the wife reminding me that the daughter's dance rehearsal was in an hour.. across town.. and I still had to get her dressed up in her uniform. So I'll try again tonight if I have time, if not, tomorrow.

Hopefully Braum's will get back to me tomorrow.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just sent request to 7-11 corporate requesting their policy for OK stores. I know my corner 7-11 store (May and Hefner, OKC) has a gun buster sign on one door but not the other. I carry concealed in the store all the time. Awaiting a response!! I suggested they would likely be placed on the boycott list, on the gun forums, if they ban firearms.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just sent request to 7-11 corporate requesting their policy for OK stores. I know my corner 7-11 store (May and Hefner, OKC) has a gun buster sign on one door but not the other. I carry concealed in the store all the time. Awaiting a response!! I suggested they would likely be placed on the boycott list, on the gun forums, if they ban firearms.

I contacted them about a year ago and the guy told me that after they initially put the signs up, they stopped replacing them as they came down. Yeah...right...I've seen several shiny new gun buster signs at 7-11. They probably leave it up to the manager.

Oh, I hope you contacted the correct 7-11. 7-11 in Oklahoma is a completely different corporate animal then the 7-11's in the rest of the country.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just talked to local coporate and the district manager advised that they will do whatever is in the best interest of their employees. I advised that lists of no gun businesses will be published on various internet forums. He agreed that since open carry has passed, guns will be an issue and that they will need to come up with a policy by Nov. 1.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Danny Tanner said:
I had sent my inquiry into Braum's earlier this evening and during my hunt for a Crest contact, I was called by the wife reminding me that the daughter's dance rehearsal was in an hour.. across town.. and I still had to get her dressed up in her uniform. So I'll try again tonight if I have time, if not, tomorrow.

Hopefully Braum's will get back to me tomorrow.

I think our daughters may dance at the same Studio. My daughter has rehearsal today for a program Sunday.....Kim Massey? Tried to pm this to you but your box was full.

Eddie005

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just went to the Crest at SW 104th and May and they indeed have put up new gunbuster signs. They were not there before. In fact is was not a "store bought" sign. Its one they downloaded and printed on a sheet of white 8x11 paper and taped it up high enough you can not miss it. I will be sending them a letter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom