Businesses that support 2A/OC/CC/SDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have searched Crest's website and can not find an email address to contact them. If anyone else finds out how to send one to them please post it so we all can.
I live by the Moore store and will go by tonight or in the morning and ask them about it. I did find an email on thier site and will email them tomarrow after speaking with a manager at my local store.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live by the Moore store and will go by tonight or in the morning and ask them about it. I did find an email on thier site and will email them tomarrow after speaking with a manager at my local store.

I used to work with Kevin Urgenbright back in the late 90s when he was the front-end manager (see "sack boy supervisor") at the Midwest City store. He's now VP of Crest Foods. I thought I remember him being pretty pro-gun, but it's been a while. Hopefully, if so, he'll be allowed some influence in their decision.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went by the Crest in Moore this morning and they are now posted as well. Didn't even waste my time going in. Sent the following email to them:

email to Crest Food Stores said:
Please forward my email to the appropriate person/people.

To whom it may concern:

It is with great dismay that I now find Crest Food Stores prohibiting responsible, licensed, law abiding citizens into your stores with their firearms. For the last 17 years, Crest Foods Stores have allowed Oklahomans with a concealed carry permit to shop at their stores, but that is no more. I myself have been shopping at Crest stores for the last 12 years. Many permit holders will respect your private property rights and not carry their firearms into your stores simply by choosing to shop at other locations that allow us to protect ourselves. Why the change in corporate policy?

In the last 17 years, there have been over 170,000 permits issued. In that same time frame, only approximately 160 have been revoked for one reason or another, however there have been a total of zero bad shootings under the Oklahoma Self Defense Act by permit holders. The belief that these signs will reduce crime is false, a criminal will not turn away from your door due to a sign on it, but they will know that those inside are unarmed and unable to defend themselves.

The fact that Crest Food Stores has decided to change its policy is already making its way around the internet on several firearm related forums, as that is where I heard about it. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me why the change it policy.

Thank you for the service your stores have given, and your consideration in this matter.

S

shmavies

I just contacted crest foods corporation office by phone and after about 15 minutes someone finally got on the phone that would answer any question. I asked what the firearms policy is at all crest food locations and She said " they have put no guns allowed signs at all locations within the past week. " I aided why the sudden change of policy and she replied " I do not know what the past policy was but guns are not allowed in the stores." I asked for contact information to someone who had more information. She hesitated and then said to call 405-330-8100 on Monday morning and ask for Paula Morgan. This is the owners secritary. I just do not agree with sudden policy changes that many company's are doing. I refuse to provide any financial support to company's that do not allow firearms. We'll see what happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom