Businesses that support 2A/OC/CC/SDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly what are "mental defects of disabilities" anyway? :scratch:

Yes, I am sure that it was merely a typo...but when making such a strong statement and trying to prove a point - your statement better be spelled correctly! ;)

clk1019

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
edit: Looks like BallisticBiker commented already :)

2a shooting center in Tulsa has these neat business cards...

View attachment 21094

View attachment 21096

I hate to be annoying, ok fine I like being annoying... the back of the card has a minor typo... In light of how serious the situation is, and the fact that we want others to re-visit their opinions on this... even that minor typo will cause those we are trying to convince to take us less seriously.

something to consider.

yes I have major grammar and typo related errors in every post I make, but I'm not trying to convince you to change your opinion, or impress you with my qualifications...

ck

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't make the cards, I think they are a great idea, and I could care less what the business in question does, it's their right to choose just like it's my right to Carry. The card will just let them know I'll take my business elsewhere.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is the one I like, I plan to print about 12 of these per sheet of photo printing paper. Will pass them out to anti 2A establishments whether I am carrying or not.

i188.photobucket.com_albums_z167_waltham41_front.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom