CAF Life: BRCC Honors The Greatest Generation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIrC, Kyle was photographed in a BRCC tshirt & they were asked if he was a paid sponsor. BRCC said no he isn’t , & because there is his trial pending, they aren’t gonna get involved & try to profit off an incident where someone died.
I think BRCc ceo donated to Tulsi Gabbard.
Those 2 incidents are all I know of.

Are there any incident's where the ceo supported democrats or took a stand against the 2A?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think BRCc ceo donated to Tulsi Gabbard.
Evan Hafer donated to Tulsi Gabbard to help her get on stage at the Democratic presidential debates because she was the only candidate actively going after Hitlery. The other donation people liked to point out was when he donated $500 to Hitlery's campaign because he lost a bet on a pistol shot while he was overseas. Of course, if he hadn't paid off, they'd have called him a welcher, so there's no way for him to win that one (I mean, other than making the pistol shot).

He did say a few months ago that BRCC does facilitate donations for BRCC's employees. Since he actually tries to hire the best candidates for jobs instead of only hiring people who pass political litmus tests (oh, the horror of hiring based on merits instead of checkboxes!), that means some of the people BRCC hires will be (gasp!) liberals, and BRCC will end up facilitating donations to liberal causes. Big freakin' whoop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom