Trump Conviction: What Does It Mean For The Country?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another perspective on the trial and verdict. Andrew Heaton, the podcast host, is a libertarian-ish commentator, and his two guests are an immigration attorney (from Texas, I think) and a prosecutor-turned-defense-attorney from NYC.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re almost not worth the time to respond to anymore. The BDS has ravaged your brain to a puddle of ooze no smarter than AOC. I was laughing because the sentence hasn’t been announced yet. So he hasn’t been jailed yet let alone arrested.
The Democrats aren't going to let sentencing take place before the election. That way they can rant about conviction without fear of appeals courts reversing it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sentencing is July 11th I think. Appeals process is a different issue & a long process, so prob won’t get a decision on that until next year, according to lawyers in NY interviews. Could trump bypass the NY appeals court & go to SCOUTS? Maybe, but they will prob decline to hear it until it goes thru the NY appeals court.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fjb is not calling the shots, he probably can't dress himself without assistance. As for Kangaroo Court or Al Capone, probably both apt analogies. Remember it wasn't the criminal activities or murders that brought Al Capone down, it was a newly formed set of laws, and a government agency, the IRS.

tim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's what I think will happen in July when they sentence trump. They will most likely put him in prison, and do you remember what happened to Jeffrey Epstein. And what could any of us do about it I sure hope I am wrong.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May have been the straw that broke the Leftist back. The fallout has already started. Congress's Weponzation of the Government Committee hearings for the NY DA. The black waking up to what seeing Biden's policies have really done. The Independents and fence sitters getting active and off the fence. People are now realizing that the Democratic parties views/lies cannot stand alone. Examples: We want guns gone to save our children... BUT we have no problem killing them before they are born. More children die from guns than anything else.
I think we will see a massive change nationwide come November. Never before has the American people been more alert than we are today. I only pray that God is with us and there is no bloodshed.
If you want God to be with us, we have to be with God.

Woody

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sentencing is July 11th I think. Appeals process is a different issue & a long process, so prob won’t get a decision on that until next year, according to lawyers in NY interviews. Could trump bypass the NY appeals court & go to SCOUTS? Maybe, but they will prob decline to hear it until it goes thru the NY appeals court.
If the judge drops a heavy sentence on Trump … for a first time, elderly offender for a non violent crime that takes Trump out of being able to campaign, it could be viewed through the lens of being of “national importance” where the Supreme Court would hear an expedited appeal … like they did with the Florida decision of Bush v. Gore.

The Democrats know this and will be happy with a light sentence for his felony convictions. They still can whine that Trump is a “felon” and say that the court “went easy on the bad orange man”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom