Cam Pics from Last Week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ousoonerfan22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where you hunting deer or elk.If deer did you have any luck

Hunted deer shot a buck the first day after passing him up that morning but shot him that evening because the weather was getting in the 80's and I was afraid the deer would quit moving. Shot this buck right at last light had to hurry or miss my ride out and didn't find him until the next morning. After finding him witnessed the buck fight and saw two bucks that would score really good but I already had this buck down. The buck I shot was 21 5/8" inside but short tined and non-typical with a palmated tine broke off on the back of his main beam, has one on the other side. I don't know if you have hunted the Wichita Mountains but it's awesome for big whitetails!

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hunted deer shot a buck the first day after passing him up that morning but shot him that evening because the weather was getting in the 80's and I was afraid the deer would quit moving. Shot this buck right at last light had to hurry or miss my ride out and didn't find him until the next morning. After finding him witnessed the buck fight and saw two bucks that would score really good but I already had this buck down. The buck I shot was 21 5/8" inside but short tined and non-typical with a palmated tine broke off on the back of his main beam, has one on the other side. I don't know if you have hunted the Wichita Mountains but it's awesome for big whitetails!

before they even had hunts for deer on the refuge i would always go on the elk tours they have in the fall to look at whitetails there was some monsters in there. I drew out there one time killed a 135"

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here was a younger buck but nice rack. And the night one is one I'm looking for now.
View attachment 43956 image.jpg

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
best.jpg

Best pic i ever got. This was a couple years ago. never had a chance to get this guy. he was YOUNG then...can't imagine how good he would have been in a few years. This is from the spot i lost due to the owner selling the land. Had spent two and a half years feeding all year, making sure they had good minerals and etc. I saw the quality go WAY up in just a couple of years. The neighbor on the next section probably ended up whackin this one. They shot everything that wasn't purple.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I moved a camera today because it wasn't seeing anything at the watering hole where it was, it had only caught 1 doe in 80 hours so I decided to go aim it at a cedar tree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom