Cam Pics from Last Week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Tell him the rules you want to play by? I don't know the guy, but if he wants a place to hunt, I think he'd respect that.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell him the rules you want to play by? I don't know the guy, but if he wants a place to hunt, I think he'd respect that.

Yea, it's a little more complicated than that, he is also my game assignor, I umpire high school and college baseball, make great extra money doing that, we have a minimum of 8 and outside the ears rule but I need to change that, gonna lay it out for him, see how he responds, I'm sure it won't be good...lol

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I know.... My gut tells me to let him walk, another year or two he could be a real stud....I don't think I would shoot him if I see him, I just see too much potential, but......I let a guy hunt with me, no way he is passing that buck, it's my land, I could kick him off, he helps me work out there but he is old school, won't shoot a doe for nothing, will shoot small bucks with no hesitation, that buck is a giant to him, what do you do in that situation?

Ask to borrow his gun and pull the firing pin spring.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I know.... My gut tells me to let him walk, another year or two he could be a real stud....I don't think I would shoot him if I see him, I just see too much potential, but......I let a guy hunt with me, no way he is passing that buck, it's my land, I could kick him off, he helps me work out there but he is old school, won't shoot a doe for nothing, will shoot small bucks with no hesitation, that buck is a giant to him, what do you do in that situation?

Pull a mean prank on yourself (but the target is him) squirt super glue in the key hole on the lock. When you need in, take a new lock that he doesn't have a key for and cut the one he couldn't get in.

You can convince him, that it must have been a crappy neighbor.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yea, it's a little more complicated than that, he is also my game assignor, I umpire high school and college baseball, make great extra money doing that, we have a minimum of 8 and outside the ears rule but I need to change that, gonna lay it out for him, see how he responds, I'm sure it won't be good...lol

Well it wasn't that complicated when you asked me what I'd do in that situation...........few extra details there not mentioned :)

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis I've got some unique racked bucks as well.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_18_389a66a15a4d16c8f9ba45e0002c00df.jpg
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_18_feff1291891af43f5f7e968c9eb4c2cb.jpg
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_18_aef6655daf7e05fafe218092df818e0e.jpg
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_18_154da6e0832a5a5831f1610faf587417.jpg
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_11_18_ad72d7e85cae2548ebe8b54e47e974a3.jpg

The last two are the buck from my post last week. Only two pics I got of him before my 4gb card became full........ Grrr on the bright side the first buck is around a lot and I have tons of slick heads coming to the feed pile all day long.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom