Cam Pics from Last Week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yea, maybe so....but if I see him he might get the opportunity to take a ride home with me. I don't know, his body doesn't look fully mature but I think I would have a hard time passing him.

I've been an oak all week with the split brow tine buck.....you can do it! I'll be the first to congratulate you when I see a trophy pic though:)

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been an oak all week with the split brow tine buck.....you can do it! I'll be the first to congratulate you when I see a trophy pic though:)

Tough to do, but when you have a target, I'm sure it makes it easier. They're both great bucks....but another year would really add to them, if they make it.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I know I know.... My gut tells me to let him walk, another year or two he could be a real stud....I don't think I would shoot him if I see him, I just see too much potential, but......I let a guy hunt with me, no way he is passing that buck, it's my land, I could kick him off, he helps me work out there but he is old school, won't shoot a doe for nothing, will shoot small bucks with no hesitation, that buck is a giant to him, what do you do in that situation?

Latest posts

Top Bottom