Canning in Lawton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get some excellent instruction off of you tube. Also I think Ball (jar maker) has something like a blue book you can order for free or almost free that has a lot of the basic info you're looking for. Its a great way to put food up without needing a frezzer or refrigerator.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not in Lawton though so if that REALLY makes a difference to you I guess I could drive up that way and then logon to a hotspot and answer. It'll be next week when I return from Germany though.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can get some excellent instruction off of you tube. Also I think Ball (jar maker) has something like a blue book you can order for free or almost free that has a lot of the basic info you're looking for. Its a great way to put food up without needing a frezzer or refrigerator.
I have looked at all kinds of youtube vids, but RARELY do they ever go over some of the very important details. A lot of questions I have may be over thinking on my part. But when it comes to canning, there is the VERY real, possibility of literally killing yourself. So Not messing with it unless I an get some real help.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not in Lawton though so if that REALLY makes a difference to you I guess I could drive up that way and then logon to a hotspot and answer. It'll be next week when I return from Germany though.
No hurry on it, I just want some one on one instruction and get answers answered so I don't jack it up

Latest posts

Top Bottom