Can't make this up. - Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family House Zoning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw Kendra Horn re-election commercial.

Has anyone but me ever noticed they do not say Democrat for Congress or Republican for Senate anymore?

You almost have to use a magnifying glass to see that info on their mailers.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Control control control. That is all some seem to push. Control over what you say, control over how you defend yourself, control over what you eat and drink, control of what you drive and control of where you can live. All the while they say the most outrageous and dishonest thing’s, surround themselves with armed guards, eat whatever they like, fly in private planes and drive in gas guzzler SUV’s all the while they live in gated communities in their palatial mansions that suck more electricity in one week than most of us do in a year.
They are nothing more than tyrants seeking to control and destroy.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the OP's post at the bottom. This says it all.

His father is Jordanian refugee Sabri Samirah, who authorities banned from the U.S. for a decade after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, in part because of his membership in the Muslim Brotherhood,

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its quite simple math. The suburbs and rural areas are mostly republican held while the dense inner city is democrat. By putting "affordable" housing in the those areas they hope to lure more traditionally democratic populace and eradicate those areas of republican voters.

Even though I will hold onto my independent card, and the republican party does things I do not care for, I now equate the far left as a parasite group. And they are spreading fast!

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your hard work and determination should be the determining factors on where you live. If you have busted your ads all your life to make something of yourself and are successful in life then yes by all means afford that house you have earned it. On the other hand if you smoked weed and tried to be a bad ass all through school, drop out and dont go to college doing menial low paying jobs because you don't have a skill set or trade, then you are there because of your choices, no one else's. I moved out of the big city to get away from big city crap, I don't want it to follow me out here and be a detriment to my community. I don't want it out here trying to perverse my children into a life I was able to move them away from. Work hard, live correct, become successful, move where ever you want that you can afford. I know that there are exceptions to this rule, however that is how life is and should be for all. Not the government stepping in and spreading the **** around.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again I must add that if the counties had their proper Oklahoma Constitution prescribed representation in the Oklahoma Senate, this would not - could not - ever be a problem. See Oklahoma Constitution, Article V, Sections V-9A and V-10A.

SECTION V-9A

Senatorial districts - Tenure.

The state shall be apportioned into forty-eight senatorial districts in the following manner: the nineteen most populous counties, as determined by the most recent Federal Decennial Census, shall constitute nineteen senatorial districts with one senator to be nominated and elected from each district; the fifty-eight less populous counties shall be joined into twenty-nine two-county districts with one senator to be nominated and elected from each of the two-county districts. In apportioning the State Senate, consideration shall be given to population, compactness, area, political units, historical precedents, economic and political interests, contiguous territory, and other major factors, to the extent feasible.

Each senatorial district, whether single county or multi-county, shall be entitled to one senator, who shall hold office for four years; provided that any senator, serving at the time of the adoption of this amendment, shall serve the full time for which he was elected. Vitalization of senatorial districts shall provide for one-half of the senators to be elected at each general election.

Added by State Question No. 416, Referendum Petition No. 142, adopted at election held on May 26, 1964.

SECTION V-10A

House of Representatives - Number of members - Formula - Tenure.

The House of Representatives shall consist of the number of Representatives as determined by the formula and procedure set forth herein. The number of members of the House of Representatives to which each county shall be entitled shall be determined according to the following formula:

a. The total population of the state as ascertained by the most recent Federal Decennial Census shall be divided by the number one hundred and the quotient shall be the ratio of representation in the House of Representatives, except as otherwise provided in this Article.

b. Every county having a population less than one full ratio shall be assigned one Representative; every county containing an entire ratio but less than two ratios shall be assigned two Representatives; every county containing a population of two entire ratios but less than three ratios shall be assigned three Representatives; and every county containing a population of three entire ratios but less than four ratios shall be assigned four Representatives.

After the first four Representatives, a county shall qualify for additional representation on the basis of two whole ratios of population for each additional Representative.

Each Representative nominated and elected shall hold office for two years.

Added by State Question No. 416, Referendum Petition No. 142, adopted at election held on May 26, 1964.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom