CBD Gummeys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know the difference..I thought he was asking about the mmj card kind. Shows how much I know about. Thanks for the info.

You and me both but I'm about to get my PhD. I am done with doctors. As in **** them all. Next time I see someone with MD or NP after their name I will be going into hospice. The entire medical conglomerate in the US is ****ed from top to bottom and I have had the LAST doctor working in that system make money off me while telling me "Oh that can't be", "Well, you can't be that bad, you aren't dead are you?", "You are completely mistaken about the symptoms you tell me you are having." I mean I could go on but you get the point.

It is MMJ and alcohol for me from this point forward. If it kills me it kills me. At least I will die happy. ****ers. :NO::censored:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing can happen with poppy seed muffins. And diabetics can fail DUI test...there needs to be better controls for these situations.
Agreed. I had a mentor in the NPS that almost lost his career 10ish years in due to his wife making a batch of lemon poppyseed muffins, and him having one the morning of his random drug test.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and me both but I'm about to get my PhD. I am done with doctors. As in **** them all. Next time I see someone with MD or NP after their name I will be going into hospice. The entire medical conglomerate in the US is ****ed from top to bottom and I have had the LAST doctor working in that system make money off me while telling me "Oh that can't be", "Well, you can't be that bad, you aren't dead are you?", "You are completely mistaken about the symptoms you tell me you are having." I mean I could go on but you get the point.

It is MMJ and alcohol for me from this point forward. If it kills me it kills me. At least I will die happy. ****ers. :NO::censored:🖕
You may be on to something there girlfriend. Some days suck and the rest are worse than that. I'm like the Doodah man though.....keep truckin on and on.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
High dosage of CBD can be hepatotoxic. So, monitor your liver enzymes with increasing doses. I think CBd has only been approved for seizures. Lots of claims about it treating anxiety, arthritis, etc.
It can be expensive for chronic high dose use. I tried it for a couple months at the recommended dose & found it wasn’t as strong as Motrin & cost >100/month.

Riley one of eight

New to the site!
Reaction score
Same thing can happen with poppy seed muffins. And diabetics can fail DUI test...there needs to be better controls for these situations.
There should have been more controls from the onset of the laws. I have tried CBD. It did not help any. I NOW take a little THC at night before bed. Helps my joint pains especially in winter..It should go without saying I think, that if your gonna use it, not while your sidearm is on you... my humble opinion

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife fell and broke her neck (3 places) several years ago that resulted in nerve damage and partial paralysis,
She has constant pain and stiffness. She refuses to take pharmaceutical drugs. Doesn’t like the way they make her feel and what they do to your body. She has researched for years and makes her own lotions and potions For pain management. All natural and topical. Helps her get through the day. Puts a little on at night before bed, but also takes about half of a gummy (they make different dosages and yes THC). She doesn’t like to smoke and doesn’t like a buzz so a half as she is getting in bed and she goes to sleep before she feels any effect. She can sleep for a good 6 hours, sometimes a little more. Before she would wake up about every 1 1/2 - 2 hours looking for a restful spot to lay. She also learned to make her own body lotion, oils, tooth paste and soap. No chemicals. Having a bit of mobility problem she has a lot of time for the internet. “ We’re retired and don’t worry about drug test.” Works for her

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. I had a mentor in the NPS that almost lost his career 10ish years in due to his wife making a batch of lemon poppyseed muffins, and him having one the morning of his random drug test.
They have also taken away babies from new mom's in the hospital over same thing...there needs to be better controls )

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been on Eliquis since 2020. Oral CBD does not "play well" with blood thinners. I do, however, use CBD ointment regularly for pain relating to a hip replacement. My pharmacist niece said at least there haven't been any studies that indicate ointment is an issue like gummies are.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It is MMJ and alcohol for me from this point forward. If it kills me it kills me. At least I will die happy. ****ers. :NO::censored:
Don't hold back so much, tell us how you really feel...

Latest posts

Top Bottom