CCW and Tulsa County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe this is a Tulsa thing only. I think the sheriff will have fingerprinting cards, but if you get lucky he will have a machine to do it. I don't know about Payne co. but in Pawnee co. they had the machine. I understand that there is less of a chance the OSBI will reject your prints from the machine.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe this is a Tulsa thing only. I think the sheriff will have fingerprinting cards, but if you get lucky he will have a machine to do it. I don't know about Payne co. but in Pawnee co. they had the machine. I understand that there is less of a chance the OSBI will reject your prints from the machine.

Thanks.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Correct. Only a Tulsa County thing. Results from the battle of Taylor Vs Glanz.

aceflyer001

Marksman
Reaction score
I've noticed in this thread that BA, for example, does not have to visit their local PD prior to going to TCSO. While I live in Owasso, and did have to. Does anyone have a complete list of Tulsa County suburbs that residents must visit their local PD prior to going to TCSO? I know City of Tulsa residents do not have to go to TPD first.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
City of Tulsa does have to go. It is my understanding that all townships besides Broken Arrow have to do this.

taymoor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Payne County uses the machine as well.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed in this thread that BA, for example, does not have to visit their local PD prior to going to TCSO. While I live in Owasso, and did have to. Does anyone have a complete list of Tulsa County suburbs that residents must visit their local PD prior to going to TCSO? I know City of Tulsa residents do not have to go to TPD first.

I know in Collinsville you have to go to the Local PD 1st before the TCSO.

When I got my CCW I lived in Vinita and only had to go to the Sheriff's Office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom