CCW Fee Reduction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The branch of OSBI that does the investigations, communications, customer service and ultimately issuance of SDA permits is self-funded by a portion of the license fee. There is a cost, in materials, labor and investigations for each and every permit application processed.

Do we think that the rest of the citizens of OK should be saddled with the cost of issuance of SDA permits to individuals who wish to have one? I'd imagine that the balance of the citizenry, who do not apply for a SDA, do not wish to fund licenses for those who do.

The branch of OSBI that does investigations, communications, cs, and issues SDA permits shouldn't exist. SDA permits serve no purpose other than the state raking in a few bucks and having tighter control over it's pawns.

The only people benefiting from the SDA license existing are traitors who want to limit our 2A rights.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Citizens need to be taught the SDA law. People really have quite a few misconceptions regarding what you can and can't do with a gun and i feel a lot better knowing that they have some education before the state allows them to carry.

Why not have classes before you pay for a license to practice your religion?

Why not have classes before you pay for a license to practice free speech?

Why not have classes before you pay for a license to protect against warrant-less search and seizure?

The only people wanting to keep these licenses around are unAmerican traitors and the people that are profiting from the restriction of our rights.

OV1kenobi

Marksman
Reaction score
Why not have classes before you pay for a license to practice your religion?

Why not have classes before you pay for a license to practice free speech?

Why not have classes before you pay for a license to protect against warrant-less search and seizure?

The only people wanting to keep these licenses around are unAmerican traitors and the people that are profiting from the restriction of our rights.

The above-mentioned points are why I do not believe this issue will go away quietly.

First, strive to have the State of Oklahoma CCW fees reduced. Then ultimately, strive to have any fees whatsoever done away with, as part of "Constitutional Carry." If there must be any fee at all, simply make it a small fee for the same procedure like the one FFL's charge to process an instant background check with the F.B.I. for a firearms purchase. If, as a law-abiding citizen, you pass the instant background check, and have never been a convicted felon, nor adjudicated a "mental defective", then you should be "good to go" to carry openly or concealed as per our Second Amendment rights.

I believe this is one way to pursue this issue to a satisfactory conclusion. It may take a bit of time, but I believe momentum is on our side. After all, who would have believed that just a few short years ago things would have progressed as far as they have in our favor?

Last edited:

Savage250

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, we should not have to pay anyone to exercise a right. And the Turnpikes in Oklahoma are all privately owned. That's one reason why H.E. Bailey is not fit to drive on. I think that if we have to pay to drive on the road, it should be better maintained. Gas tax is going somewhere it shouldn't and I think that's nation wide. Crooks are gonna be crooks whether its under the guise of the law or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom