Ccw Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMac

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use U.S. Law Shield. They cover everything except expert witness fees or investigator fees. ALL attorney costs are covered. They have multi sate policies and even have coverage for my wife who doesn't even have her CCW (yet). They also send emails if a law changes that may affect me for the states I'm covered for. My policy is only $24.95 per month but would be considerably cheaper if my wife had her CCW. They can do NFA paperwork too. Check'em out.

Www.uslawshield.com

When I did a search for US law shield, I came upon this article. It compares the two mentioned herein. I believe I will check out CCW safe. Even though I live in NC now, its cool that it is by former OCPD officers!

https://ccwsafe.com/comparison-ccw-safe-vs-uscca-2/

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use U.S. Law Shield. They cover everything except expert witness fees or investigator fees. ALL attorney costs are covered. They have multi sate policies and even have coverage for my wife who doesn't even have her CCW (yet). They also send emails if a law changes that may affect me for the states I'm covered for. My policy is only $24.95 per month but would be considerably cheaper if my wife had her CCW. They can do NFA paperwork too. Check'em out.Www.uslawshield.com
I have US Law Shield as well. Provides and encourages information and training to help you avoid needing their services as well as criminal and civil representation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom