Cheap Aimpoint......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, maybe this isn't the most ethical thing or maybe it doesn't always work. Anyhow I've been contemplating on getting an Aimpoint PRO. About a week and a half ago I put one in the cart at LA Police gear. Well I didn't buy it and never updated the cart....anyhow I just received a second email from them with a coupon. I know it's not a huge discount but every bit counts. I don't know about you guys, but I'm picky about buying used optics due to the warranty. Well the discount was 10% which brought the optic from $415 down to $374.39. I say score.......and of course they put them out on sale from time to time but I feal like it's a good buy.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a pretty good deal. And a warranty is for the product, not the original buyer only, so I'd have no issue purchasing a used aimpoint.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, an ACOG's warranty is for the original purchaser. Because of that, I would rather buy new. Anyhow, this wasn't intentional but I'm happy for the discount.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aimpoint has an excellent reputation for quality and durability. Depends on what you're going to use it for and how it's going to be treated.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Aimpoint PRO is the Ford pickup of their whole product line. They have most of the same features but just not as "refinable". For instance they are NV compatible but you have fewer brightness settings. Bottom line is they are a great way to get a real Aimpoint with all their basic benefits. The coolest thing about them is you don't even have to open the front lense cover to use them which is a perfect "feature" to go with the 2+ year constant on battery life. Aimpoints are the perfect "go rifle" optic. I've bought two used ones and have no regrets at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom