Cheap handguns you liked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like seeing those H&R .22s. Seems a lot of folks started out with 'em back in the day.

Wonder what the equivalent is today? Probably some .22 auto.

I often see youngsters (supervised) shooting Walther P22s. The guns look cool and the kids appear to enjoy them. I can't help think they'd hit more with a S&W 22A, Ruger, or Buck Mark.

Or even a Single Six. But ironically, this generation may have to reach a more mature age to appreciate a cowboy gun.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Bryco .380 that cost me $99 at a gun show.

It stovepiped amost every round so I trimmed the recoil spring and it was a great little shooter from then on.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S & W Sigma 40 ve. bought it barely used at OAS several years ago for $230. Worked very well and ate everything I put through it.

CZ 52 (vz52). I bought one several years ago, when you could still pick em up at gunshows for bout $125. That thing is a beast and I would feel very uncomfortable 100yds away from someone pointing one in my direction.

Rossi .357 snubbie. Thats my american express, never leave home without it.

I've liked every Taurus pistol that I've ever shot, but I love my .44 mag Raging Bull.

Latest posts

Top Bottom