Cheap handguns you liked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrd101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had four that were really super deals a High Standard duramatic
a Star BM a Norinco tok in 9mm and Rossi 68 paid around 100.00 for each
loved eveyone of them

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an RG .38 spl and a CZ-52. I bought the RG for 100$ and the CZ for 140$. I loved the CZ-52 it was one of the most accurate handguns I've ever fired. The little 7.62x25 is a fireball, scary loud and bright. The RG was bulky, difficult to reload, beat up, reliably innaccurate, nice gun too. I sold the CZ 52 and more ammo than anyone would ever shoot because of another CZ pistol I bought new that broke and the customer service I received. I know they are kinda unrelated really but Im not going to further the CZ name anymore. Sold said pistol as well. Lets just say no more Omega trigger or CZ guns for me. I traded the RG for an awesome 24" HD Dell moniter. I made out like a bandit in both deals. Got a Sig oughta the other CZ gun, best deal ever.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rossi 38 special 3 inch - works for me

and then my heritage 22 magnum

okay so looking back at this - the heritage is just amazing still. The Rossi been good to me but about to be sold...

Forgot to list the davis 380 I had - functioned great and worked great - sold it to buy my daughter a 22 rifle (after I cut my finger on the trigger some how)

I have a jimenez ja-380 that never sees the range, but it was alright - shot where I wanted, fed ball ammo ok, very cheaply made and poorly assembled.

beyond that I figure if I got more than 300 in it, it's not "cheap" anymore

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple people mentioned the CZ-82. I'll third it. It will eat up & spit out the cheapest ammo you can find, it's built like a tank and is crazy accurate.

I also really like my FEG PA-63. It's not as accurate as the CZ, but still a serious bargain.

ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o293_stingrayg4_Guns_pair1.jpg

I think they can both still be found in the sub $200 range, although I have considerably less than that in mine.

-S

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A couple people mentioned the CZ-82. I'll third it. It will eat up & spit out the cheapest ammo you can find, it's built like a tank and is crazy accurate.

I also really like my FEG PA-63. It's not as accurate as the CZ, but still a serious bargain.

ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o293_stingrayg4_Guns_pair1.jpg

I think they can both still be found in the sub $200 range, although I have considerably less than that in mine.

-S

The PA-63 can still be found fairly cheap, but the prices on the CZ-82/83's is climbing, just like the Makarov, and Tokarov's. Lots of folks are finding out just how good of a pistol the old ComBloc countries could make.

mountain287

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 guns that were cheap, but they work. My dad bought me high standard 9 shot .22 lr "the marshall". He bought it 1981 or 82 whe I was a kid. He paid $38 for it. I still have it and have fired 1000's of rounds though it.

I also have a Springfield 67F, 20 gauge pump shotgun. Again, my dad bought it in the late 70's for $30. I still have it and will pass it on to one of sons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom