Cheap handguns you liked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 guns that were cheap, but they work. My dad bought me high standard 9 shot .22 lr "the marshall". He bought it 1981 or 82 whe I was a kid. He paid $38 for it. I still have it and have fired 1000's of rounds though it.

A friend of mine has the same gun, sweet little shooter. I wish it was mine. :)

-S

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
H&R 929. the first handgun i bought with my own money. the local pawnshop was an h&r dealer. dad took me down there when i was about 13. i had a pocket full of wadded up bills from mowing yards. i could get the satin nickel finish for $5 more or the swing out cylinder for $15. dangit! didn't have enough for the swing out and was to anxious to wait another week. so, i went with the satin nickel. $64.83 and all i had was $65. loved that gun so i bought another. blued with the swing out cylinder.
[Broken External Image]

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&R 929. the first handgun i bought with my own money. the local pawnshop was an h&r dealer. dad took me down there when i was about 13. i had a pocket full of wadded up bills from mowing yards. i could get the satin nickel finish for $5 more or the swing out cylinder for $15. dangit! didn't have enough for the swing out and was to anxious to wait another week. so, i went with the satin nickel. $64.83 and all i had was $65. loved that gun so i bought another. blued with the swing out cylinder.
[Broken External Image]

I had a H&R .32 revolver that I bought about 35 years ago. It looked like yours. Just sold it last year. Sorry I sold it. A real good gun. Paid around $80 new.

Also had a cz 82 that was a good gun.Like the wood grips. Nice guns stingray!

P97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any cheap Guns that I bought new. I considered all mine expensive when I bought them new. I do have a few used ones that I thought was cheap when I bought them.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My primary shooter was a deal... not as cheap as these mil-surps but a deal nonetheless.

Springfield XD Service .40 - $350 out the door with 1 mag and a plastic Uncle Mike's holster.

IronMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W Sigma 9ve. $300 NIB out the door with 2 17rd mags. I CC it every day. It has never FTF,FTE. I have put over 2000rds thru it in 5yrs. I really like it and like to shoot it. I'll be keeping it for a while longer.

Rex

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Charter arms undercover .38 spl

No telling how many rounds that thing has sent down range but it works great and goes bang all the time. 100 bucks

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a Colt Navy clone black powder revolver that was a ton of fun.....even if it was a pain to clean. Using the "recommended" load of FFFg, it wouldn't put a lead ball through a 2x4. Got it for $40. Traded it for a 10" .357 Herrett Contender barrel. Wish I had it back.....but want to keep the barrel too!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom