Checking in from Hades, day 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same, hot and cold periods. Short efforts of doing anything causes shortness of breath.
This is what happens when you send me texts about ringing steel without me…

I’ve managed to get sick on 7 out of the last 10 xmas to new years breaks. 2 in a row now without getting sick. It sucks, hope you feel better.

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have congestion from allergies and used to be prone to bronchitis. 4 or 5 drops of peppermint oil in my coffee before I workout clears me up completely.
Might try it, it was a life saver during COVID
IMG_3510.jpeg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost never get sick but this last strain is rough. Mrs dlbleak is on about day 9 or 10 but at least able to get around without breaking into a coughing fit.
My eyes are bulging from clogged sinuses making my vision blurry. My ribs hurt from coughing and hacking. My nose is sore from making trumpet noises
The wife took a Covid test even though I told her not to waste the money. It’s was negative so we ruled that out, I guess.
If you start feeling a little funky, get some tamiflu or something g and load up on fluids.
Take care out there!
View attachment 440938
Hope you feel better.

Flu, rsv, and strep are all hitting hard right now. My wife got knocked on her ass for a week. I got a week break between 2 differnt bugs. None of it is covid

Latest posts

Top Bottom