Christmas Goodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, lets see what we got for Christmas!

Since this is my first year into firearms as a hobby, my wife and son got me several things.
20181225_102238.jpg

Son got me this new range bag from Case Club. Lots of storage and I like the fitted slots for the pistols (though I did screw up and cut the first one wrong, for now its just placed back in there). The top pouch has a rain jacket for the whole bag. Lots of storage for range gear. Not seen is the AZoom snap caps in 9mm and .40 my wife got me. They also got me a laser/light combo from iProtect from Academy.

20181225_102449.jpg

I told them I was interested but never gave them any make/model to look up so they went to Academy and asked around. Light is decently bright (250 lumens) though a little more spread out than I would like. Laser is nice and bright though and easily adjusted. The only thing that didn't make it in time was an AlienGear tuck 3.5 for my PX4 that was stuck in transit. I knew about the snap caps and the holster as I picked them out, but the rest was all a surprise.

*edit* And yes, I need a new computer chair, that one is many years old lol

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some .50 cal ammo cans and a few bricks of .22 from my mom and dad. They bought me a 24 gun cannon safe last year so they didn’t get so out of hand this year. My wife got me a trs25 red dot and some maglulas for my 9’s and my scorpion. Not a ton this year but I got everything I wanted. Oh and I bought myself another PSA lower for $39 and a CMC flat bow 3.5 trigger for $99!! Merry Christmas!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom