Christmas in October?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell us your wife bought a bunch of Christmas decorations while you were away deer hunting without actually saying it.
Not this time, but it could definitely happen. She likes to decorate for holidays even though she knows I couldn’t care any less about such, and I’m more than likely going to be the only one to see it. :rolleyes2

Reaction score
I used to work at Lowe’s, it is done at the request of the consumers. Why? Because they now put Halloween stuff out 3 months early and while the holiday stuff is available it immediately becomes the biggest sellers. People buy Christmas decor before Christmas presents, it’s actually pretty intelligent marketing. Come Christmas gift shopping season these sections shrink significantly but not completely, while the hot ticket gift items move up front and center

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell us your wife bought a bunch of Christmas decorations while you were away deer hunting without actually saying it.
My wife used to make our front room a Christmas Wonderland with all the decorations one can think of including little train sets and everything one can think of.
It's all up in the attic now, and will stay there forever. A couple hours after everyone leaves the dinner on Christmas day, she asks when are we going to GTF out of here and hit the road.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's hypocritical as hell all the tchotchkes and Christmas stuffies are manufactured in a COMMUNIST COUNTRY!

Even the all seeing, all knowing, All HOLY, Hobby Lobby turns my stomach selling all that crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom