• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City "Circle 10" waffle Bulgarian AK polymer magazines (3) for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
33.3$
Caliber
7.62x39
Hello! I'm selling three (3) excellent condition, Bulgarian "Circle 10" black polymer AK-47 magazines with the waffle pattern. These are the creme de la creme, mil-spec AK mags, made of tough, light polymer with steel for the feed lips, front strap, feed lugs, floor plate, etc. I haven't owned an AK for years, so it's time for these to find a new home.

Looked around today online and couldn't find these mags for less than $52 apiece.
I'm selling all three of mine for $100 cash, face to face, in NW OKC or Edmond.

Last edited:

KfarmashounHero

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm selling three (3) excellent condition, Bulgarian "Circle 10" black polymer AK-47 magazines with the waffle pattern. These are the creme de la creme, mil-spec AK mags, made of tough, light polymer with steel for the feed lips, front strap, feed lugs, floor plate, etc. I haven't owned an AK for years, so it's time for these to find a new home.

Looked around today online and couldn't find these mags for less than $52 apiece.
I'm selling all three of mine for $100 cash, face to face, in NW OKC or Edmond.
PM me

Latest posts

Top Bottom