Claremore shooters...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't there a range just South of the low water bridge on Claremore lake? Of course that memory is about 25 years old.

That would be Happy Lake. No long used for us. L.E. only now days. I try to talk a few cops into taking their to shoot and they could not cause i do not have a shield. Back about 25 years ago anyone could use it. That is a thing of the past!!

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be Happy Lake. No long used for us. L.E. only now days. I try to talk a few cops into taking their to shoot and they could not cause i do not have a shield. Back about 25 years ago anyone could use it. That is a thing of the past!!

Hmm... maybe I'll have to go check that one out... hehe.

:)

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't there a small range out on Flint road east of 66?

Maybe we could see if they would help us out? Anybody know what it's called?

i wouldnt go out to blackards to shoot,his range rules are more strict than TFA's if you see that hill just south of his land, thats where my property is but like i said needs brushogged badly. My grandpa told me years ago he mowed down a fence gate with a thompson SMG and then the ATF paid him a visit

MrBaldy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AKguy - So are you saying you'll host the shoot if we come out and clear the space for it? How much area do you need for the shoot? How far east of 66 is your land?

Oklahoma_mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have a brush hog, but I do have a old riding mower that I would be willing to bring out and help clear it. once it is cleared it should be pretty easy to keep that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom