Closing University Campus due to Weather........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They didn't close when is was there for 2005-2009. Maybe one time it was really bad. Not the day before it wasn't bad at all.
I remember them closing a couple times during that period. I had a professor from Michigan that made fun of us for it. I also remember they didn't cancel for that bad ice storm in 06 (maybe 07) during finals week because I had to study by flashlight.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was at ECU from 92-96 classes were cancelled 2 times while I was there. 1 for snow and 1 to celebrate the football team winning the NAIA nation championship. At OUHSC, from 96-99 I don't remember classes being cancelled ever. Of course this was before global warming caused all this snow.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really closed.. Cr@p I walked to finals in the dec 1985 in 10" of snow.

Walked thru that same 10" of snow. Brutal. I was wearing Hi top basketball shoes. I was pretty sure I was gonna lose some toes.

Saw a girl fall and bury herself in a drift. Someone stopped to help her, and slipped on the same thing she did and piled up right on top of her. They were 2 sidewalks over, so I just kept on going and left them to work it out.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU was closed quite a bit in 2011 due to snow an ice. I remember one class lost about a week and a half worth of lectures due to the conditions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom