Cold and wet forecast - are your plans changed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_24_zaqavu2e.jpg

Snowed in. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lacey Swope came in from deer camp (still wearing her camo and blaze orange hat) to cover Snowmageddon '13 for News9, and she just said you goobers (not her word ;) ) should be careful out there--she doesn't want to hear about any hunters falling out of trees.

Seriously, be safe out there, and good hunting!

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I setup about 6am this morning. Had a dog barking at me until 7:05 when it made the mistake of coming onto the property and getting to 40 yards away. My muzzle blast silenced him. He's ruined several deer hunts in the last two years and could never get a good shot on him until today. I moved a few hundred yards and sat until 8:30 when my wife started begging me to come home before the roads got worse.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I setup about 6am this morning. Had a dog barking at me until 7:05 when it made the mistake of coming onto the property and getting to 40 yards away. My muzzle blast silenced him. He's ruined several deer hunts in the last two years and could never get a good shot on him until today. I moved a few hundred yards and sat until 8:30 when my wife started begging me to come home before the roads got worse.
(I would've done the same)
i.imgur.com_F8GtrD2.gif

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit that I wished I was hunting when I went outside in the sleet/snow to throw a ball for German Sheppard w/ OCD. It was beautiful and quite except for a few crows. I was thinking, "Oh man, I bet those deer are moving to the wheat field I could be looking over right now. It's not that cold. I could do this if properly dressed." Then, I realized I couldn't feel my fingers and went back inside the house, but I thought about that wheat field all day long.

Dreaming Man
:osu

Latest posts

Top Bottom