Cold and wet forecast - are your plans changed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cold is usually OK with me, because I can layer on clothes and stay fairly warm (especially in pop up blind). Freezing cold and precipitation is another thing. I probably will not be taking the long gun out to Noble Cnty or the bow in Oklahoma Cnty. I guess I'm gonna bite the bullet and not hunt till Black Friday.

Good luck to all of y'all and be safe.

Dreaming Man
:osu

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I'll still be wearing shorts and wishing I could hunt. But I have been watching the weather and with the rut being what it is (or what I've gathered is happening), and the cold weather pushing in there tonight, and rifle on Saturday... if I were in Oklahoma then impassable roads are the only thing that would keep me from a field on Saturday.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to cut tip off the touch screen finger of my glove. Lol only change so far. Man I like the weather that keeps some of the city slickers home. But it seams like the cold uncomfortable weather brings out more road hunters or drive around deer watchers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom