Cold and wet forecast - are your plans changed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna use a pop up with a heater for one of my hunters.My grandson who is almost 3 may get to sit in a warm blind with his Daddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and look for "Tippy" on Saturday.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I'm not a fair-weather hunter. Put on another layer and get out there.
I only have a few opportunities a year to hunt. I get out and enjoy the experience regardless of the dang weather. Unless it's a white out blizzard that would require me to go back to work I'm getting out to enjoy a hunt.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Second year for my son and I to hunt. We are still going. I bought a propane heater for the tent so I don't freeze Friday and Saturday night.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I like the weather that keeps some of the city slickers home.

+1! Hopefully it will keep the Texans home too. Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year in Antlers though. It is quite a sight with all the out of towners pouring in dragging all sorts of homemade contraptions. Some of them are downright hilarious.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looks like most still plan to be out on saturday for rifle, but what about tomorrow? anyone going out in the morning?

I left my house 12 hours ago. I have been in a deer stand since 5:30 except for when I went to truck to get more clothes and switch stands when the front came through. Currently watching 4 deer. Yes tomorrow, I will be in a stand.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1! Hopefully it will keep the Texans home too. Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year in Antlers though. It is quite a sight with all the out of towners pouring in dragging all sorts of homemade contraptions. Some of them are downright hilarious.

Pics or it didn't happen. Lmao. Say you know, I am hoping I have an orange vest and a knife in the pouch on that chair you have. Otherwise, I really did misplace em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom