Cold and wet forecast - are your plans changed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i love the cold. the only thing that has me worried is the wind and the stand choice i have made. chair on a piece of plywood over a cattle chute on a hilltop...buuurrrr

This cracks me up and sounds interesting too! The "Chute" stand sounds pretty cool, except your right about that wind, gonna be brutal!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless the bottom falls out Friday night. I'll be out.

Would be awesome to nail another bruiser in freezing precip. My first was after a cold thunderstorm.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't wait for the cold. Not to mention I've spent about $2500 on this trip to come out here so I'm going to be sitting in whatever mother nature throws at me. Best of luck to you all.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stand 2.jpg

I'll be up there sat. morn about 0530, no heat, no snacks, no apple juice, no 4G.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This cracks me up and sounds interesting too! The "Chute" stand sounds pretty cool, except your right about that wind, gonna be brutal!

the chute stand is awesome really. 360 degree view across wheat to the woodlines. its produced some good deer over the years, multiple 8's 9's and 10's. usually have my wife or kids in it and occasionally a friend. this year i decided i wanted to hunt it and now i'm stuck with it. any other time and i'd be fired up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom