Cold and wet forecast - are your plans changed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in a pickle. This is officially my 20th anniversary deer hunting. More specifically, hunting one location in a newly built stand.

I had surgery Wed on my neck and it was apparently a little more work than they originally thought. I am supposed to take it easy for 7-10 days. I had overdone it a little yesterday so I'm feeling it today. On top of that both kids have strep!

On top if that, I have had OSU season tickets since the late 90's and this weekend is the biggest game if the year!

And on top of that while reviewing my game cam pics last week I saw the monster nocturnal one eyed pirate buck from last year! He's only bigger now!

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_22_na3aqe7u.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_22_qepa6yba.jpg

Wish me luck!

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in a pickle. This is officially my 20th anniversary deer hunting. More specifically, hunting one location in a newly built stand.

I had surgery Wed on my neck and it was apparently a little more work than they originally thought. I am supposed to take it easy for 7-10 days. I had overdone it a little yesterday so I'm feeling it today. On top of that both kids have strep!

On top if that, I have had OSU season tickets since the late 90's and this weekend is the biggest game if the year!

And on top of that while reviewing my game cam pics last week I saw the monster nocturnal one eyed pirate buck from last year! He's only bigger now!

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_22_na3aqe7u.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_22_qepa6yba.jpg

Wish me luck!

sounds like you need to drop that buck at sunrise and so you can make it to the game.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was up in a tree this morning and MAN it was cold! about an hour after light i took a glove off to reach in my bag for my grunt call and dropped my glove! so i had to tough it out with only one glove on michael jackson style. all i seen was several does. no bucks. guess i will join the orange army tomorrow morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom