Cold and wet forecast - are your plans changed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
915 this morning folks I dropped a buck. I saw lots of deer movement this morning. They came to the food plot like a fat kid eating cake. I will be out in the morning in stand by 0530 and will stay all day if I need to.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
915 this morning folks I dropped a buck. I saw lots of deer movement this morning. They came to the food plot like a fat kid eating cake. I will be out in the morning in stand by 0530 and will stay all day if I need to.

I'm a little over weight and some what offended by your comment............I have a problem with cake.......congrats on the buck!:)

Dalyup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a little over weight and some what offended by your comment............I have a problem with cake.......congrats on the buck!:)

Cake probably isn't the culprit. Haha

Glad to hear the deer are finally moving.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
me and a minivan in a ditch won't kill any deer tomorrow or for days to come when a car repair bill comes due. i'll be knockin down soon enough.

good luck to you all going out.

I'm waiting on the 10pm news to decide if I'm going out tomorrow morning. Not to thrilled about driving on ice covered roads before sun up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom