Colorado Passes, by Voice Vote, High Cap Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...but it's not over yet. That wasn't the final, roll-call vote. I think there is still a shot to pull it out.

That being said, I wonder where Magpul will go if it passes.

I doubt we'll see any production delay, they'll probably execute a phased out, phase in kind of thing.

They may have a chance to kill this yet, but in 2 years, 3 years or maybe 5... more liberal move-ins from California will certainly get it passed.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a damn shame what has happened to Colorado. One of my favorite places to go on vacation. Great state but the hippies are ruining the place. Brain dead sonsabitches.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"An overwhelming majority of Coloradans support limiting these high-capacity ammunition magazines and it's our job in the legislature to implement the will of the people," said House assistant Majority Leader Dan Pabon, D-Denver."

And these people breed. Truly scary.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Contact Magpul and tell them that the people would welcome them to OK. Heck I have been doing that with manufacturers in all the anti-gun states.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet they already have a contingency plan worked out....I'm betting they head to Texas or up to Wyoming/Montana.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just read on foxnews about a senator saying she supports the bill because she's tired of seeing kids die year after year...bet she just voted to legalize drugs and supports abortions

It's truly about people control. And it's stupid.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"An overwhelming majority of Coloradans support limiting these high-capacity ammunition magazines and it's our job in the legislature to implement the will of the people," said House assistant Majority Leader Dan Pabon, D-Denver."

And these people breed. Truly scary.

If that is the truth then put it to vote of the people that you represent don't just pass a bill putting several hundreds of your people out of work

Latest posts

Top Bottom