Colorado Passes, by Voice Vote, High Cap Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"An overwhelming majority of Coloradans support limiting these high-capacity ammunition magazines and it's our job in the legislature to implement the will of the people," said House assistant Majority Leader Dan Pabon, D-Denver."

And these people breed. Truly scary.

This is the problem with America today, everyone thinks democracy and majority rule for laws is ok. Wrong, our constitution demands a republic where the majority can not vote away the rights of the minority. The government does not give us our rights nor can they take them away, they are our rights as humans granted by our creator. One of these natural rights is the right to defend ourselves, and to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the problem with America today, everyone thinks democracy and majority rule for laws is ok. Wrong, our constitution demands a republic where the majority can not vote away the rights of the minority. The government does not give us our rights nor can they take them away, they are our rights as humans granted by our creator. One of these natural rights is the right to defend ourselves, and to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government.

Thats so true. Too many today forget thats its not a "majority rule" situation.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is only the beginning. I fear that there will be many other states that are going to implement these pathetic and useless laws. The politicians know that it will do nothing to lessen crime yet they do it anyway. It is not about kids, it is about taking our rights away and leaving us unarmed. That is exactly what the government wants. Even if these places pass just one law it will not be the end. More will follow. It will only be a matter of time. I believe that the government will not stop until they get exactly what they want. And I think that they will eventually get it. There simply aren't enough Americans these days that give a crap. No one is willing to fight for their rights and no one will stand up to the government. And we cannot depend on our senators and reps to save us. They are liars just like the rest.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Nail on the head.

Unfortunately this whole concept goes completely over their heads. They are incapable of understanding that we are not a democracy. :hypnotize:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about let's put it to a vote of the people? What do you think the outcome would be? I think the majority would be against limiting magazine capacity.

I highly doubt the you want the country that just re-elected Barack Obama to be voting on gun rights. Rights are not something that is up for debate or a vote, that's why their called rights.

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent letters to all my Reps and the Governor encouraging them to actively recruit Magpul and any other firearms industry being pushed out of their home states by bad laws. DPMS is apparently having issues with their state as well, and others are sure to follow. I emphasized the numbers Magpul listed in their press release (200 in-house employees, 400 supply-chain employees, 85 Million annual tax revenue to the state), and mentioned how much Oklahoma would benefit from such a new business. Magpul has already stated they are over one million magazine orders behind. We could boost their workforce and put them back on track.

Latest posts

Top Bottom