Colt LE6940

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's kind of a story that goes with mine. I had a couple of cheaper Frankenguns but wanted something a little higher tier. I bought the 6940 and put a Eotech and a forward grip on it. The first time out with it I took about 300 rounds of ammo. I shot one 20 round and 1 30 round mag thru it then the wife asked to try it. She shot up the rest of my ammo. This was on a Friday afternoon.

As we were driving up the hill out of Red Castle she reminded me that I had always told her that if I had a gun she really liked I would get her one too. So the next morning I went back to RJ's in Broken Arrow and bought another one along with another Eotech. Then came the shopping for the accessories. She didn't want black so she could easily pick hers out of the crowd easily, but she didn't want pink or blue or anything that would, in her opinion, make it look like a toy. We finally found a UDE Magpul MOE grip and CTR stock that was custom for Larue, along with rail covers, a matching Larue FUG, and 20 matching PMAGs. She's also left handed so the safety selector was moved to the other side of the gun (you can do this with a Colt), and she has a ambi magazine release and BCM ambi charging handle. I had to also put an ambi safety on mine in the event of a failure of her gun should the SHTF.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a beautiful looking rifle you got there! Glad it found a home. Say, that looks familiar in all aspects except for the markings.... Enjoy it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom