Columbian mauser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he did kill some columbians in the first part of the movie, though. And he was killing some other south americans at the end.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he did kill some columbians in the first part of the movie, though. And he was killing some other south americans at the end.

I think I remember him going at it with the Columbians - that must be why its stuck in my head. I'm seriously kicking myself for not remembering any of that in the first place.

It might be mafia movie night here pretty soon.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I remember him going at it with the Columbians - that must be why its stuck in my head. I'm seriously kicking myself for not remembering any of that in the first place.

It might be mafia movie night here pretty soon.

He wasn't associated w/ a mafia either. It was just a drug "cartel". Hahaha, your thinking The Godfather.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
glad I could help. I remember watching that movie probably 100 times in about 1985/6. Still remember the conversation when he talks to that drug lord. Tony talks about "he never killed anyone who didn't have it coming to them"

Latest posts

Top Bottom