Comet ISON Approaching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had read that the trail visible at the end was just a debris trail....Wonder how bright it would be IF a small core survived.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had read that the trail visible at the end was just a debris trail....Wonder how bright it would be IF a small core survived.

What I am wondering about, is if a small core did survive, would the elliptical course be changed more southernly.

That would not be a good thing.

Spata, there is not too much room for a southern drop on the orbit, as they HAD it originally passing directly over our North Pole by a few million miles.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, and a "don't like" and "hate" and "idiot"

Oh, and "goofball"

LOL

Be careful what you wish for. I think buttons (especially if there are more than just "like" buttons) will greatly diminish the amount of actual conversation that goes on. It's easy to just click a button and move on without saying something.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. I think buttons (especially if there are more than just "like" buttons) will greatly diminish the amount of actual conversation that goes on. It's easy to just click a button and move on without saying something.

i844.photobucket.com_albums_ab6_SoleyForGod_General_20Business_20Photos_likebutton_zpsebd998b8.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom