Commie ammo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone think the gov will do anything to impede the supply of (relatively) cheap ammo from Russia and the Ukraine, ala Bush did with China?
Maybe divert the .22 ammo gougers from Bass Pro and wally world for awhile?

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone think the gov will do anything to impede the supply of (relatively) cheap ammo from Russia and the Ukraine, ala Bush did with China?
Maybe divert the .22 ammo gougers from Bass Pro and wally world for awhile?

I don't know about Bass Pro, but as far as I know Walmart isn't gouging. I got lucky one day and happened to be at one of the Norman Walmarts when they had a few 50-round boxes left over from the morning gun show scabs. I bought my limit of 3 (Blazer brand). The cost was close to pre-shortage prices.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about Bass Pro, but as far as I know Walmart isn't gouging. I got lucky one day and happened to be at one of the Norman Walmarts when they had a few 50-round boxes left over from the morning gun show scabs. I bought my limit of 3 (Blazer brand). The cost was close to pre-shortage prices.

Did you read OP question or answer the wrong thread?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has me a little concerned, but then, I've been preaching about foreign ammo being cut off for some time. Hope they don't do it just yet.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lemme see.........

I'll sell 7.62x39 for $62,000.00 per thousand!!!! LOL : ) Ima Stand outside walmart in the mornings with my stash for sale.

"BRATWURST AND BOOLITS FOR SALE..........GET YUR BRATWURST AND BOOLITS"

(Damned Internet.....really. Who'da thunk it...Al Gore inventing the internet would end up being the end of shooting as we knew it)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think so. Plus, we get ammo from other foreign places besides Russia. Serbia, Poland, Romania are not Russia.

Was true, but as of late, most steel-cased ammo comes from Ukraine and Russia, at least in either of the x39 varieties. Still some x54 Bulgarian around, but most is Russkie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom